Wednesday 26 October 2016

Nebuchadnezzar Blessed God Of Heaven: Daniel 4 v 34 - 37

Image result for Nebuchadnezzar Blessed GodDaniel 4:34 "And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion [is] an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom [is] from generation to generation:"

God judgment cuts across class and personality. When the judgment was complete, Nebuchadnezzar's mind was restored, and he worshipped God. His spiritual growth is complete. He now worships and praises the One True God.
God’s grace enables a person to do this.

Daniel 4:35 "And all the inhabitants of the earth [are] reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and [among] the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?"

Now, Nebuchadnezzar knows that nothing, or no one, has any control, except God. God commands the sun to shine, and it does. Heaven and earth must bow before Him. He alone is God.
Deuteronomy 4:39 "Know therefore this day, and consider [it] in thine heart, that the LORD he [is] God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: [there is] none else."
Also in the new testament book of Ephesians 4:6 states "One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all."

Daniel 4:36 "At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me." 
 -
The root of the tree {Nebuchadnezzar} has been watered from heaven. He now springs to life. His kingdom is restored to him, as well as honor as king.
The difference is that Nebuchadnezzar, now, knows God. His wisdom, now, is of God. God will greatly bless him.

Daniel 4:37 "Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works [are] truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase." 

We, now, see a humble man who happens to be king. He is, now, aware that what we are is because of God. He brings us up, or takes us down. God does whatever it takes to make us realize our need for Him. God punished him for his own good. He did it to make him seek God. He, now, understands the sovereignty of God.


No comments: